The first time I found this article that helped me. All I needed was this line
sendmail_path = C:wampbinsendmailsendmail.exe -t
The second time I needed the sendmail.exe program and I followed this article.
Here is another article that helped on my second install, but used Gmail. This was being blocked by my internal firewall for using port 465.
The winner is this set up. It uses my Godaddy email account and port 80.
Thanks to all those other web developers out there for posting their findings.
I hope this helps someone else out there….
Back again and struggling with this all over again. The old ways aren’t working. I found this youtube video that seemed promising. Didn’t work either. Will try again later.