Solved – 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

I moved a Joomla 3.7.2 site that has a Fabrik application in it to a new host, and when I did I got the “500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list…” error.

I made sure the connection was good. The issue turned out to be the “List” was locked.

Another time I go this issue was due to my database connection. I moved the site to a new location but didn’t update the Fabrik “Connection”.

I hope this helps someone else out there…

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>