At first I thought I was going to get a bunch of photography business when I saw I got 149 visits in the past month to my photography website. I went to analyze the traffic and saw the following in the language section of my dashboard.

language_vote_trump

I looked at GEO location, and saw this.

language_vote_trump_map

Here are the channels for the month.

language_vote_trump_organic

Interesting part was there were 0 queries for the month.

Wierd, but I think diffinely a Russian attack on my site leading to bad usage of my website.

I hope this entertained someone else out there…

Comment if you had the same thing happen to your site.