I was restoring a WordPress website using Akeeba kickstart in my WAMP environment. I got the following error.
I moved over to XXAMP I got site installed; however, my SendMail isn’t set up in XXAMP so I couldn’t test the forms. I wanted to restore the site in WAMP.
Ran the Akeeba Kickstart again and this time I choose to run the files restore “directly” and “ignore most errors”.
The website installed, but while working on the site I discovered a lot of odd things. None of my Widgets or Widget positions were available in the dashboard.
I ran the install again, but this time I did not check “Ignore most errors”. This is installed correctly this time.
I hope this helps someone else out there…