I had a working Chronoforms 5 form that I just changed a few dates and suddenly stopped working. I tried debugging the form; however, the form wasn’t submitting to the next page for the debugger to even show me the variables. I found my answer here.

https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t96579/form-sending-on-test-form-but-not-on-live-site

In the Form go the “Set up” tab. In the “on load” section you will have a “HTML (Render Form)” action. Edit this and toward the bottom you will see “Relative URL“, set this to “No“. It has something to do with SEO options.

I hope this helps someone else out there….