hope While working on our Analytics today I realized Google hasn’t crawled one page in a couple of years. I changed the description in the spring of 2015 and in the Fall of 2016 Google’s index still shows the old data.
I did what I could with the Robots.txt file and adding a new sitemap.xml. Just to make sure I wanted Google to crawl my site again. I did a fetch and render on the one page. In the meantime I went looking for what others are doing .
I came across this video. It is simple and easy. Not sure exactly how affective yet, but a good place to start.
I hope this helps someone else out there….